Friday, June 8, 2012

To Dance or Not to Dance...

But, definitely maybe not on Friday afternoons?

At the beginning of the year, my great friend had the idea of signing our kids up for dance for the year- I said AWESOME. Let's do it.

But- unfortunately when 3:40 came around each Friday, there was a lot of whining and complaining going on. Something about the end of the week and tights didn't really work. But- we went the whole year- and I think they learned some "moves" as Maddie calls them. It think she might be more interested in Hip Hop rather than ballet/tap... but as the real dancers say- you have to start with ballet. I think it's a great foundation.

Unfortuately, I never took any photos (just videos too long to post). They are just too cute in their tights! I want to eat them up :)

Here are some phone pics of their final performance!





Good job girls!

No comments: