Friday, June 8, 2012

Karaoke!!

I have really nice friends. Last week for my birthday, they kidnapped me and took me to a Karaoke studio on a Monday night to belt it out with no shame.

This was my first time ever doing Karaoke in a real "studio," and it was super awesome! They have millions of songs to choose from, three microphones, a huge tv screen with words and occasional super cheesy videos in the background! Who wants more than that??

It was great to see some who swore they would never sing in public step up to the plate! (you know who you are!)

Aside from sweating like a pig and losing my voice, I had a FABULOUS time and am so GREATFUL to all of you! Thank you thank you! (And, thanks for the pics Ash)

 Man, look at that sweat?? Holy cow.

 I think this was a Brittney Song. Good to know we love some good old Brittney.

 This cake was fortunately not devoured that night- instead is now is on my thighs because I couldn't stop eating it days after... ugh. Time to hit the treadmill...Thanks Erin :)

4 comments:

The Mostess said...

Before we go any further, I would like to point out that I was sick! I don't really look like that.

Karaoke was SO fun! We have to do that again--soon!

Alie said...

you were? you were awesome! can't wait to see you when you are 100%!!

Ashley said...

And I would like to point out that that's a great pic of us and Candace--we are so tan! It was so fun, I admit! I'm loving all these posts!

erin said...

Wait, did we just make a believer out of Ashley?! Haha! Mission accomplished.

I'll be sure to tell my people that you guys are fans of the Karaoke Studios! :)