Friday, June 8, 2012

Friends are the best. A couple of weeks ago a good friend from high school visited and it was just like good times. I drove up to San Francisco to spend the morning with her--- and it made me remember the good old days. Come back Emily!


I can't forget to write about this one- either: Metrodome in San Jose shows old flicks, and they showed Mama Mia-- the sing along version.. Wha???

You show up in whatever you want to wear, and they hand you a bag full of props that you use for all the songs in the show. It's hilarous. My friend and I were sitting next to some old ladies dancing and signing at the top of their lungs "Money, money money..." and cringed when Pierce Brosnan had his moment in the sun. Definitely going to do this again.


Come with me!! Can anyone say Moulin Rouge???

2 comments:

The Mostess said...

You say this like I'm not already a fan of the Retro Dome, and didn't do the Grease singalong.

I'm always in for acting like a fool in a group!

Alie said...

lets go!!