Monday, October 26, 2009

Some organization

Here I sit at 8:15 at night thinking and looking at a house of disorganization. The other day, I popped out of bed at 5 am, went running, took a shower, actually dried my hair, put on makeup, cleaned the kitchen, read scriptures...all before 7:15 when people started waking up.

If only I could do that everyday. Unfortunately, it is more like rolling out of bed at 7:15 with everyone else and trying to survive.

But, for me, if I were to wake up at 5 am, I need to go to bed really early... which is just hard to do...and requires some serious organization and planning.

In a way, it would be really awesome to be a stepford wife... just be able to do it all and look perfect all the time... but BETTER yet, wouldn't it be awesome to HAVE a stepford wife?!
Of course, not really...but these are the thoughts that flow when I don't have the will to pick up one more "fill in the blank."

No comments: