Saturday, October 24, 2009

A night of Magic!

When I heard that Disney on Ice was coming and featuring "Princesses on Ice," I knew we had to take her. The problem is- it isn't cheap! But, nothing that a little craigslist can't solve.


Past her bedtime and going to watch princesses iceskate? Could heaven be any better?

Up the escalators... the smile is worth a thousand words.

The ice skaters were pretty good... we were both thinking how we could get that gig.

The finale was every little girls dream come true- all of the princesses and princes dancing together.
I have to admit, I know a lot of people can't stomach this stuff, but I was grinning the entire time. I think we'll definitely go again.

4 comments:

Raskills said...

FUN! We want to take Leia to this. :)

Diana said...

Tickets etc. may be expensive but a smile that big is priceless! What a great night out!

Ashley said...

That picture with her big grin is PRICELESS! What a fun night! You are a good mom. I hope to go to princess events someday!

P.S. Is she wearing a princess dress? So cute. . .

Stephanie said...

that looks SOOOOOO FUN. I want to take Ems next time they come and we are done living in our cave. ;) great idea to get the tickets on craigslist.