Thursday, October 1, 2009

My little beans

I've (had and will have) my two little beans to myself for a while...we have been spending some quality time with each other. It's been a nice change from the rustle and bustle... I get to watch and play with them more.

Here's ham little #1.

Getting ready for Halloween! I'm so excited (my favorite holiday). Ghosts? Check. Spiders? Check. Black cats? Check. I'll post the front of the house soon!


Little Ham #2. Almost everyday, people tell me "What a beautiful little boy you have!" I have to laugh- because she kind of does look like a boy- especially when I dress her in blue. But- blue is my favorite color- and she has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. (of course I'm biased)


She on the verge of crawling!! Right now she's on her elbows and knees going back and forth...

Trying not to cry over spilled milk!? It made a good pic.


Strawberries and cake. Yum.
I'm making Emi's Halloween costume, which consists of a red pilots cap... it was so cute, I had to buy the white one. I am in love with these hats.

2 comments:

Raskills said...

How cute is Maddie's haircut!? And I can't wait to see Emilie do the rocking thing. It seems like it was just yesterday that my kiddos were doing that.

See you manana!

-Liz

Andrea said...

Oh, you must have missed the memo... girls only wear pink! Love the pilot's cap. Where did you find?