Monday, June 16, 2008

Some very late pictures

Steve, Maddie and I went to SLC a couple of weeks ago. Although it was short trip, we had a gret time. On Saturday, we spent time with my mom and dad... we went to a local garden (where Steve and I got married)... and went to the zoo. (Never go to the zoo in SLC on Saturday! It was crazy)
This is the little princess under the coolest tree. The little tree was trimmed in the inside, so they could put minature little chairs around in a circle. Perfect for an afternoon tea party!
This is a view from under the tree...



They had a really neat maze for kids.. winding through the vegetables..

And lizards!
The next day, we spent time with Steve's family. This is Maddie's little cousin who is 2 months older than her. She just celebrated her 2 year old birthday. She was so good at pushing Maddie on the swing!
These are the two little cousins hugging in the family room.
I took a couple of pictures of my niece in the backyard. This is my favorite.

This is Maddie's other cousin... he is so cute- especially after coming home from a couple of days of camping and not showering...
MORE PICS TO COME

No comments: