Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh Baby, baby, baby!

Baby Leeflang #2 is coming soon! (I have been trying to keep it a secret, but I can't do it anymore). We are very very excited, but still nervous about possible miscarriages. I think it's better to be positive, though, so that's going to be our motto ;)

She/he is due in late January... right around Steve's birthday! It is a perfect time. (I'm approaching my 10th week)

So far, I have been very sick and basically melt after 7pm every day. (You will always find me on the couch wishing that I could read a book or something, but I try to watch something on TV, and then fall asleep to get myself ready for when Maddie wakes up at 5:30 or 6:00 the next day.)

Boy or girl? I am excited for either!! (But- I've always wanted four girls? Is that totally crazy? Maybe when they reach 16 that's for sure!)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

after i talked to you at your party the next 3 days i couldn't stop thinking about you and thinking you were pregnant too! So fun, I am so happy for you and now ours will be so close. congrats. I will have to call you soon. I'd love to talk. hope you start feeling better!!

Claudia Hong said...

congratulations, mrs. leeflang!!

The Mostess said...

Ha!! I knew it!!! Yay for Baby #2. Sending good thoughts your way...we love you!

Tracy said...

That is awesome news!!! I am so thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to know what this new little one will be. Hopefully Breaking Dawn (39 days hehehe) will help with any morning sickness. :) Can't wait to see you sometime soon!

Ashley said...

She looks beautiful!

Becky said...

Alie -

Congradulations!! that is great news - I can't wait to hear if it will be a he or a she!

Kristene Francis Robertson said...

Yea!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.