Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Steve and Emilie's birthday's (not in Disneyland)

These two lucky ducks not only got to go to Disneyland for their birthdays, we also had little celebrations at home. 




Steve remembers some type of Swedish cake with almost frosting and raspberry filling when he grew up- I tried to replicate it and did pretty well. It was really really good.


I can't believe Steve is 42?! Time GOES TOO FAST! We better live it up before we are 55!?!


We saw this idea in a magazine and thought it was pretty cute- the kids and I made a heart out of our fingerprints- hopefully this is hanging in Steve's office?



And, then there is this little gem. I just love every inch of her. She is so sweet and special with mom- I really don't want her to grow up. I love her teeth and her blond hair which she is so very proud of! She had a really hard time picking what the theme of her party was going to be- we went through about 50 ideas until she said she wanted a penguin party! We made penguin masks, played penguin games at the park, broke penguins out of ice, had pizza and penguin cupcakes... it was awesome. Sadly- because there were a lot of girls, I didn't have my hand on the camera so wasn't able to take that many pictures... but it was a lot of fun and she had a great time. Love love love her to pieces.


These are the awesome penguin eggs we made and filled with goodies for a take home present.


Penguin games outside- nice jumping Emilie!!

No comments: