Sunday, June 23, 2013

Random summer days...

Summer is all about embracing randomness. We drove down to Gilroy picked berries, hung out on the Santa Clara campus and showed my kids where I went to school, made some new recipes... I for one can't wait for more summer days!


 Some Thai recipe I found... really good.

 Trying out a gluten free lunch place- not bad!

 Santa Clara U grass.

 Gizditch.

 I couldn't stand how good these sandwiches looked, so yes, I ate. The forbidden fruit. Ahh. I have no self control.

 He just started pushing stuff around- it is great-- I hope this means he's close to walking??


 Super cute Emi in her tent grandma made for Christmas... until she found a "pincher" bug!

 Zahra's wedding... she looked beautiful, and we were sooo happy for her.

Definitely need to hit this place a couple of more times this season.

No comments: