Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Angels

Emilie is the happiest, smiliest, giggliest baby I have ever seen. Of course she's not perfect, but for a baby, it is an honor to be around her spirit. Her laugh fests are so contagious, that all of us can't help from pulling those frowns upside down.

Maddie is also sunshine, but more of a dramatic sunburst... I am putting a pad of paper down by our phone today because she says the funniest things throughout the day that I'm going to forget if I don't immortalize them.





And, finally, Steve is the love of my life. He puts up with all my lists that I make him do, and always has a smile on his face. He has been working tiredlessly for the past couple of years building our house, working really hard, and just being an extraordinary husband and father.

I am very blessed to have these angels in my life.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet post. I am always amazed at how smiley and happy little Emilie is. Her big smiles are CONSTANT and they melt my heart! You are lucky to have her--and your other two angels of course.

Hayley said...

you are a lucky lady. you do have a very sweet family. & you're pretty stellar yourself :)

The Mostess said...

Amen. We're all truly blessed with amazing families.

Go Steve. ;)