Friday, June 12, 2009

Maddie's first hair cut

On Wednesday, Maddie and I went to go get her haircut. After much hesitation from Steve (who wanted to keep her hair long), we took the plunge. Although her newborn curls were adorable a couple of months back, they had become "not so cute."

I was scared that she was going to have a fit since she really doesn't let me touch her hair, but it was the complete opposite. She felt like she was getting the royal treatment, and loved to look at herself in the mirror (should I be worried?). They did a great job, and I think it looks great. Yay Maddie.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Always nice to get a new do. Super cute! She look adorable for the wedding!

Ashley said...

It looks so cute and grown up. Great smile in that pic.

The Mostess said...

Hahaha...we distracted Maddie today in nursery. We waved hello over and over again, and she always waved back. She looked a little tired of the song they were playing.

Love the hair!