Friday, January 18, 2008

Dead Tired Husband etc.

Today Steve came home, ate dinner, and couldn't keep his eyes open past 7 (Friday night). I usually would feel rejected and want to go out, but I felt bad for him. Building a house is a lot of work on top of working full time. I wish I could help, but since I don't know the first thing about building houses, I think I should stay far away!


We had our FIRST formal complaint by a neighbor-- that we are building too close to their property line (but its to code). I guess you can't please everybody.


The cement for the additional square footage will probably be poured in the next week....


If I close my eyes, I can almost picture it... (hee, hee)



3 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel that way all the time--there are lots of chores that really should only be done by Tyler, e.g., they involve a power tool, and I feel bad making him do everything. (Ok that is an exaggeration. He does not clean the house or do dishes etc.) But that is so exciting about your house! But I still don't want you moving TOO fast!

Tracy said...

I love the picutre of this house!! :) I need to get together with you and pick your brain on how to start this building process. I ma feeling VERY overwhelmed! :)

Lindsey said...

I didn't give you permission to use this picture of my house!