Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Attic

Steve gets a major prize for working almost every night, weekend and waking moment to work on our attic which will be Maddie and Emilie's room in three weeks? I'm super hopeful, but also a realist- so not sure if it will really be three weeks, but it is coming. You can't see this, but it is HOT in the attic- usually around 100 degrees because there is no insulation yet- so even more props for him- especially working in that white suit that protects his skin. Oh, I could never do this! But, he does- and it is going to be adorable.

I have spent days scouring houzz, pinterest, websites... trying to figure out color schemes, styles for not only this room, but their old room which will then be Sebastian. I don't know why it is so hard! But for some reason, I can't find anything I love yet. But- it will come :) We may be spraypainting their beds red? Black? Faint blue? Not sure yet.

Can't wait to see the finished project!!!

No comments: