Saturday, July 27, 2013

Random summer fun

We've been making good food... one of our favorite things to do...

 Bought a super cool ball at target!

 Playing with friends..

 Practicing walking... almost there!! He can now walk if I just walk beside him holding his hand. So cute.

 We have been at the pool... which I always love. I'm so glad we joined the cabana club- it has been the best.

 Sebi goes up this slide every day!

 We haven't gone to Gilroy Gardens as much as I thought we would, but it is always fun (and exhausting) when we do.

 Laura was so nice to come with us, because I just can't ride everything with everybody... it is impossible.


 My favorite ride at the park is the banana... we rode it 4 times.

 This little fish is a great swimmer- she is working on her butterfly. We'll see if she wants to join the swim team next year.

 And our goal of getting Emilie swim safe is almost there! We enrolled both Emilie and Maddie into swim camp- which they absolutely loved. I think we will do it again next year. They met this instructor at camp, and we asked her if she'd like to give the girls some private lessons... and it has been awesome. Hopefully by September, Emilie will be set!

 And of course, this little guy wants to get in everything, and crawled right into the pool head first! I didn't know he would do it, but he did, and I luckily was just right there so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him out. Could have been super scary!

 Our tomatoes are full swing- and soooo good. Nothing better than a sandwich with fresh tomatoes. Wow.

And, we made raisins from grapes our friends picked for us. They are soooooo good.

No comments: