Monday, January 3, 2011

Somewhere in there!

Somewhere in November/December... (I honestly can't remember!!), we had my cousins come over! This is a big deal for me, since I have such a small family- and the family that I do have lives ALL over the place, mostly out of the states. But- I have a 2 cousins that have moved to the area and it was so fun to hang out with them and get aquainted once again...



Maddie's second cousins? I really don't know what family members are called after cousins!! They had a great time together!


My cousins!! Don't mind that I look DEAD tired.

One of my great friends from Stanford who moved far away came to visit! We went to visit one of mutual friends in Los Gatos and had a little reunion. I really look up to these women. Strong, smart, happy.


Nothing fancy, but definitely good times.

No comments: