Monday, January 3, 2011

The little version of The Nutcracker

One of the bonuses of having a girl, is taking them to girly things. And, I mean everything wonderful by saying girly. I have been waiting for the year where I could take Maddie to the Nutcracker- and this was it!! One of her best friends had the great idea of taking the three girls together- and I jumped on the opportunity. We didn't go to THE Nutcracker- but to the Zeum Museum (SF Children's Museum) version- and it was the perfect length. I think aside from the 50 million questions all of them asked throughout the show, it was a hit for all of them.



Afterwards, we rode the carousel of course- Maddie's favorite memory of the night:


Gorgeous.


Gorgeous.

Gorgeous?? hee hee.

All the moms and girls :)

And just the moms... who I think had more fun than the girls!

No comments: