Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween that keeps on giving

Halloween just keeps on coming and coming and it's not even here yet! We went to Santana Row to trick or treat, and I loved it. The kids were done 1 hour into it, and really just wanted to watch "Andy" (a local kids performer), but I thought it was fun to walk in and out of the stores and get FREE candy! If only Anthropologie handed out free stuff for the moms!

Then, there was Maddie's preschool party... and this was right before she left:


Concentrating hard on being a cat!





Da Da!!!
Tonight we have our church trick or treat... and is it Halloween yet??



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously!!! I'm starting to envy last year- I sat in the hospital with Grant! It's been one wild, but very fun, week.

Mindy said...

I love Santana Row! It's just a few miles from my husband's grandparents house (east of Los Gatos).