Saturday, November 7, 2009

What have we been up to?


I can't think of any super fabulous adventure that we have been on lately. But, we have been pretty content with the normal events of life.

Maddie has said and done some funny things lately. My favorite was while we were making Jello last week. I had the box on the table, and she picked it up and spelled "J..E..L..L..O." It was a perfect commercial.

Emilie is all over the place. Although I thought she would never crawl, she has somehow broken out of her shell, and is trying to stand up at any chance. I LOVE this stage.

I have been kind of busy with photography (www.alieleeflang.com), church and starting to plan Maddie's 3rd birthday party!! Since her birthday is on Thanksgiving, we're throwing her a little party with her friends on the Saturday before.

Steve is always busy with work, but he really likes it... and it crossing his fingers for some good things this week.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

And I'm planning a third birthday as well! Eliot's is the 21st. Happy planning!

Ashley said...

P.S. You should fly out here to take my family pictures. Seriously, you're amazing! I'm jealous we're not closer.