Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One more thing to clean?

Much of life is repetitive. Cleaning the dishes, waking up/taking shower/washing teeth, working out, fixing the car, going to work, taking care of the temporal needs of children... it is easy to be dragged down in the monotony of it all.

But, it's the people that find the joy in this simple stuff that are the most happy. My friend sent me an article reminding me of this, and I am so thankful for it. I have been making a major effort to enjoy these moments and it has made a big difference. Your whole outlook changes and so does your mood!

If you ever want to be inspired by the ordinary- check out this blog- http://colormekatie.blogspot.com. She is so creative, it kills me.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, that is the most adorable picture ever. You need to sell that to magazines or a gallery or something. Going to check out that site. . .

Diana said...

I've been to that site before and I am amazed by how creative people are and how they can capture a picture that is so captivating and interesting to the eye. Talent sums it all up.

Melanie said...

I love that picture!!