Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photo Shoots

My friends have been kind enough to let me take photos of them and their kids in order to improve my skills and get my portfolio together. I am learning so much, and really love taking pictures. Here are a couple:

She is about the cutest thing you have ever seen. She should be a model!


I loved this shot, because I am less a traditional photograher, and more of a modern/casual one. I like taking pictures of families just playing around. They were throwing leaves up in the air- and I got a series of 6 photographs that I just adore.


Ok- maybe he is about the cutest thing you have ever seen? I love his sweater- and he was having so much fun tumbling down a hill.


This was their idea- and I love it. The light was great and they seemed so relaxed (which is hard of parents of two little boys).

Maybe he is the cutest? Too many cute ones. His copper hair makes me scream- it's so great. This shoot was amazing in terms of matching his outfit with the surroundings...


A random cat? And- he sat there for the entire shoot. It was fate.


For a kid "who never smiles says his mom," he has a pretty cute one here.


One of my favorites. I just love her reaching for the leaves.


Another one....

LET ME KNOW if you are interested in scheduling a shoot!!! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Are you willing to go on location? Say, to Utah??

Becky said...

Alie - as soon as we have kids we will schedual :) Great photos! I just love the one of the boy looking at the cat!

What type of camera are you using? the quality is wonderful!

(still loving the blog)!