Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Organization


Summer can be the best in terms of flexibility and wide open days to do anything you want, but for my slightly A- type personality (ok- maybe flat out A-type), I need some schedule.

A friend suggested that I check out the power of moms website www.powerofmoms.com to get some ideas of how to organize some stuff. What a great resource! And, what great articles, uplifting things to read.

I bought the "summer organization" packet for $15 bucks, and it has been great- and saves me the time to figure it out in excel (which I am sure you can figure out).

We been doing some projects, reading, writing, exercise... and my favorite- learning chores around the house.

 This is our little binder...

 And my Emilie who has been learning to clean around the house slowly but surely.



 Yes, it is pretty hard to put away dishes, but we did it! The trick is to get this going everyday in a routine...


 Maybe not so glamorous...

 And, we finally needed to get some help from the bigger sister.


Yay for chores around the house :)

No comments: