Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lemos Farm

Maddie and I went to Lemos Farm yesterday- the cutest little "play farm" on the way to Half Moon Bay. They have pony rides, pumpkin patches, train and hay rides, jump houses.... it was awesome. It definitely got me in the spirit to start making some pumpkin pie. YUM.


This was our first hay ride together. (I've never been on a hay ride I think?)

Feeding the goats. She tried to feed the chickens earlier, but found out that they aren't as friendly... of course the chicken tried to bite her finger...



Their best side!


Waiting around for the next cool thing to do.


This little girl has no fear. She wasn't scared at all to get on the ponies- but instead wanted to keep riding and riding them.


The little cowgirl.

I found the most unique pumpkin to bring home. Grumpy face and all.

Her little friend and Maddie on the hayride.

YAY for Lemos Farm!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh it's adorable. Now I REALLY want to go. I can't believe she's that brave on the ponies.

The Mostess said...

I love, love, love Lemo's!!