Monday, October 27, 2008

Just catching up

Our lives have been a little out of control lately, and I have had no strength to update the blog... which I am really sad about- because I don't do journals, so this is it.

Here is what has happened:

1. Both of our inlaws came into town! It was so fun to have them here- we definitely feel lonely sometimes, so it is nice to feel the support of family when they come.

2. A little mouse moved into our apartment and we have been trying to catch it. Last night, I saw it, and we pushed it outside with a broom! No killing involved :)

3. I have been inundated with photo shoots which I am so excited about, but trying to catch up. I have to update the photo blog for the past recent three shoots, but here is what I have been up to: www.alieleeflang.com or www.alieleeflangphotography.blogspot.com

4. The insulation at our house is done, and we are starting the sheet rock. It is the most painfully slow process on this earth, and I have decided that whoever thinks of a better way to do it will be a billionaire.

5. We both got the flu this weekend, missed a party we wanted to go to, and have been trying to get better.

YAY!

4 comments:

The Mostess said...

Yes, the are a GORGEOUS family!

Boo on missing our party...oh well, you can always "kill" to be there next year. Hope you're feeling better!

Brian and Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leakysieve said...

I hate sheet rocking, but after that comes texture and paint! I am getting excited to see it!

Brian and Lindsey said...

Hey, I only removed my post because you could google my name n get to our blog and I'm trying to avoid that.