Monday, August 12, 2013

Getting Ready for Preschool and Riding a Bike!


Everyday we have been practicing riding this little bike, first we started it like a balance bike, then put the pedals back on, went to the park down the grassy hill, and then down the street... and by George, she got it! She is about the cutest thing watching ride this little bike around while she sings at the top of her lungs. I love going out with her everyday and watching her ride up and down the block and practicing her turns... great summer memories!

 We are also psyched to start Laurelwood Preschool in a couple of weeks- and went to a storytime at the pakr. Can you tell she excited with this smile?

I can't believe this one was starting preschool two years ago? Time really goes by too fast when you measure it by growth in children.

Having tons of fun together- I love how much they play together- it is one of the best blessings ever! How I would have loved to have a sister so close to me!!

No comments: