Thursday, November 1, 2012

A little place called Germany

Steve has been traveling a lot this month to Germany, and sometimes it leaves me in the dust, other times I feel like I am wonder woman and can do it all. There was a mixture of both, but I'm glad he's back for a while. I think I went to bed at 9 every night to have enough energy to handle it all (mostly taking care of a newborn... urgh.

Everytime Steve comes back from Germany, he brings us presents. Lucky huh?
Last trip, Emi got her favorite- a playmobil set, Maddie got an umbrella that she has been wanting, Sebi got super cute burb cloths, and best of all... I got super fancy macaroons. Oh man. They were pretty amazing, and had about every flavor from Guava, coffee, chocolate, vanilla, mint... yummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks Steve :) We love you.
 




No comments: