Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sebastian

Our lives have been sort of busy. And when I say sort of, I mean really. Starting school has brought in a lot of driving, and meetings, and schedules... I was/am really trying to digest it all. But, I think I have come up for air, and now have time to post all the new photos of Sebastian. It is so hard to tell at this point since he is only 2 months, but he is a CUTE kid. The smiles that he gives us melt the whole house- I LOVE his brown eyes, and his sweet presence. I won't lie- I have a hard time with the nights- oh, if they could only come sleeping, but I'm trying to remind myself that it will go by fast.

Here are some of my favorites:















What a perfect ending... great face EMI!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

He is getting so big! What a handsome guy! Miss you all so so much.

Becky said...

Beautiful! But I love the kid pile picture best!! I can't believe that he is getting so big! We will have to come see Seb again soon!

The Gilberts said...

Wow, what a blessing for this little angel to have such a family to love! And you are so lucky to get him too-- we know a lot of people up here who have tried to adopt and struggled. Congrats on this miracle. So sweet.

Ashley said...

Just had to come back and stare at these--he is SO cute and I don't get to see him nearly enough! I really want to make the park work next week!