Friday, May 23, 2008

Photo shoot, new job, house

I have had a great week. On Monday, I started out with a photo shoot in the morning that was so much fun. I LOVE taking pictures. I could do it all day. I never thought I would ever find something like it in my life, but I did. I look forward to every photo shoot, and feel so great when I finish.

Some of their pics are posted on http://alieleeflangphotography.blogspot.com/

It also didn't hurt that they were a beautiful family!

On Tuesday, I started my new job. I was a little hesitant to leave Maddie, but I was really excited when I got there, and was extremely impressed at how put together they were. I already have an office with my name plate. It was a little overwhelming. I'll be working mostly from there to start and learn... and then transition to home. I missed Maddie (of course), but hopefully when I have it all scheduled, I'll only be away from her for 2 waking hours. That will leave us most of the time to be together!!

The rest of the week I did the normal routines, and am going to try and brave the smoke filled air (from the Santa Cruz fire)... and head to Happy Hollow!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I had to smile bc we are in the opposite of Happy Hollow--in the middle of our nap struggle. I need to hear more about the new job! I feel out of the loop!